NEW JERSEY LEMON LAW AND CONSUMER LAW
AUTO FRAUD - CONSUMER FRAUD LAWYER
LEMON LAW HELP. NEW CAR FRAUD HELP. USED CAR FRAUD HELP.
If you think you have been a victim of auto dealership fraud please call Carton and Rudnick LLC. We have significant experience in suing car dealerships for fraud , breach of warranty and consumer fraud. The New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act is a powerful ally in combating fraud and dealership fraud and is considered by many the most potent consumer devise in the battle against auto fraud and fraud.
We help consumers who have been subject to fraud and deceptive practices. New Jersey laws provide very powerful remedies for those victims of fraud and consumer fraud.
If your car was in an accident before you purchased the car or damaged while in dealer custody and control you probably have a claim if they failed to advise you of this information. When you purchased a damaged car you are losing money.
Consumer fraud is a very serious matter. The inappropriate conduct by car dealerships and other unscrupulous businesses cost customers millions of dollars in the State of New Jersey.
The New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act can be enforced by either the State or by individuals acting as private attorney generals. This means that if you have sustained damages as a result of conduct that is prohibited by the Consumer Fraud Act you can enforce the Consumer Fraud Act by starting a lawsuit to get you money back to recover ascertainable losses with the addition of your attorney fees and costs.
There is a required tripling of any damages caused by violations of the Consumer Fraud Act or the ( UDAP ) or the deceptive practice. The Judge is required to triple the damages according to the Consumer Fraud Act and also adds the attorney fees.
A jury can give you the verdict for the fraud or consumer fraud to which you are entitled. UDAP is short for unfair deceptive acts and practices (consumer fraud)
When you need an experienced consumer lawyer to help you on you case call Carton and Rudnick LLC. Jonathan Rudnick was recently named a Super Lawyer in the consumer category and has significant experience in this area
Carton and Rudnick is dedicated to those who need help. We do not represent insurance companies and we never will. We represent victims. We represent those who have been victimized by dishonest businesses and have sustained personal injuries and want to fight back.
We will help you when you need it most: personal injury, consumer law, employment law. The most important factor in hiring a lawyer is hiring someone you can have confidence in, who you trust and who answers your questions. We are here for you. Let us help you when you need it the most.
- Buying Flood Damaged Cars
- Auto Dealership Fraud: New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- New Jersey Lemons New and Used Cars
- Breach of Warranty Lawyer: Cars, Boats and Consumer Products & Consumer Laws
- Buying Damaged Cars
- Dealer Pay Plan Litigation, salesmen suing the dealer
- New Jersey Consumer Class Actions
- Home Improvement Fraud: New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- New Jersey Wrongful Repossession Lawyer: Wrongful Repo
- Arbitration Agreements in Consumer Contracts: Do I have to arbitrate my claims?
- UDAP Lawyer: Unfair & Deceptive Acts and Practices: Consumer Lawyer, Auto Fraud
- New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act Attorney: Consumer Lawyer: Car Scams and Consumer Fraud
- Monmouth County Consumer Fraud Lawyer
- New Jersey Law Consumer Fraud Laws
- New Jersey Recall Center for Cars and Trucks: New Jersey Recall Lawyer, Lemon Law
- Auto Scams and Consumer Law: Dealer Auto Fraud and Consumer Lawyer
- New Consumer Laws: NJ Consumer Fraud Act to be Gutted by Assembly Bill A3264
- Top Ten Consumer and Consumer Law Web Sites
- Consumer Web Sites
- Video, Consumer Fraud
- Filing A Consumer Arbitration
- Family Law & Consumer Lawyer
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Personal Injury
- FDCPA: FAIR DEBT COLLECTION LAWYER
- New Jersey False Claims Act Lawyer
- New Jersey Consumer Lawyer: Open Public Records Act (OPRA)
- Consumer Boat Litigation
- Truth In Lending Act (TILA) Consumer Laws and Consumer Lawyer
- Car Dealer News Clips
- HIKO ENERGY FINED FOR FALSE PROMISES New Jersey has resolved claims against HIKO energy. It was alleged that this company was making false promises as to savings that customers would ....
- New Jersey Bans Products = Motor Oil Products If you purchased these products you might have a claim against the retailer for a refund or other damages to your car NJ BAN BANNED MOTOR OIL ....
- Questions about suing a car dealership People ask me many of these questions: Can I sue car dealership for breach of contract? Can I sue a car dealership for false advertisement? Can I sue ....